How to Use WEN Cleansing Conditioner
how to use
Select a product for tips on how to use it
WEN® Cleansing Conditioner
Cleansing Your Hair
- Step 1: cleanse
- Soak your hair thoroughly.
- Cleanse your hair by gently massaging half of 10-16 pumps for short hair, 16-24 for medium length hair and 24-32 pumps for long hair.
- Step 2: RINSE & REPEAT
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat cleansing with the rest of the Cleansing Conditioner.
- Step 3: RINSE & LEAVE IN
- Rinse thoroughly. As you rinse, massage your scalp and run your fingers through to the ends.
- Add extra 1/2 to 1 pump depending on hair length and texture as a leave-in conditioner to soaking wet hair
For best results we highly suggest you cleanse, rinse and repeat, using half the recommended pumps for the first cleanse, and the remaining half for the second cleanse.
Unlike many ordinary shampoos, you may find you don't need to cleanse as often.
Chaz Shows You How to Use WEN®
Now, it's easier than ever to enjoy hair with more body, bounce and strength. Using WEN® every day makes it possible. In this exclusive video, creator Chaz Dean shares his tips on how to get the best results with this revolutionary hair care system.
WEN® Styling Creme
- Step 1: Apply a quarter-sized amount of WEN® Styling Creme to the mid-shaft and ends of soaking wet hair.
- Step 2: Apply more for longer or thicker hair.
- Step 3: Style as desired.
WEN® Re Moist Intensive
- Step 1: After cleansing with desired WEN® Cleansing Conditioner and rinsing thoroughly, apply WEN® Re-Moist Intensive Hair Treatment liberally to clean, wet hair.
- Step 2: Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse thoroughly and style as desired.
WEN® Texture Balm
- Step 1: Use on dry, styled hair.
- Step 2: Twist the stick up to get to the product.
- Step 3: Rub stick onto palms.
- Step 4: Start with a small amount and apply to mid-shaft, ends or specific pieces.
- Step 5: You're left with hair that has definition, separation and texture!